SFP 82 – Episode 82: SOS: Using Solution Focus Everywhere with Jesper H. Christiansen
Simply Focus Podcast – Episode #82
Hosted by: Elfie Czerny & Dominik Godat | Intro: Bibiana Czerny & Ken Brooks | Music: www.bensound.com
SFP 82 - SOS: Using Solution Focus Everywhere with Jesper H. Christiansen
“I really see potential for Solution Focus everywhere.”
“I just want to tell the world about beautiful things that are happening in a Solution Focused way.”
“How do I make it visible, that they actually see that I support their success in that way? I am asking best hopes questions in my training: What do you hope to get out of this training? What will you do differently after that? How will you notice that you are progressing? (…) And then I can address it: Ok, where are you right now?”
“You should actually investigate: When you feel inspired, what happens around you? Where are you sitting? Who is talking? Who is not talking? What music are you listening to? …”Jesper H. Christansen
In today’s episode, we talk with Jesper H. Christiansen, Chaos-Pilot, SolutionSurfer, Solution-Focused Facilitator, about
- what fascinates him with Solution Focus,
- where and how he uses Solution Focus in problem-oriented training settings,
- his program „Rethink your Business“ that he does with Edgeware,
- the balance of non-profit and profit projects,
- how he supports clients in their success and makes his contribution visible,
- SOS – the shiny object syndrome or how he applies Solution Focus everywhere,
- partnership for performance, making a different kind of conversation – his SF way of doing performance conversations,
- the story of how he started doing SF writing master classes,
- the SolutionSurfer’s class reunion and other ways of exploring the preferred future,
- examples of preferred future conversations under given circumstances,
- how they apply SF in their family life and their marriage.
- The challenge of the week: Challenge yourself to come up with ideas of how SF could be used and how it could look like in situations where SF doesn’t seem to fit.“
- Find out more about Jesper, his work, his next events and different websites HERE >>>.
- Here you can find out more about Rethink your Business and Rethink your Life.
- You might also want to check out Thomas Fehr’s website here >>>.
- Micheal Hjerth’s Microtools, evolution questions and a place to learn, share and talk about micro tools can be found here >>> on the SOLworld website.
- Check out the SF confernece Partnerskab for Performance that took place in Denmark on November 7th, 2019.
Join the conversation
Friendpower is stronger than willpower. So, let’s inspire each other! Share your ideas and thoughts on what inspired you about our conversation with Jesper and what differences this makes for you in your everyday life. Share as much detail as possible. Your story might be the one making a vital difference for someone else. Your thoughts and ideas matter and might encourage others to keep on going their SF journey. Share this podcast episode with your friends, clients or colleagues who you think might be inspired by this conversation. It could give them some practical ideas on how to apply Solution Focus in their daily life.
Thank you for listening to our podcast. You are awesome! That you listen to our podcast makes a huge difference for us. Please let us know and get in touch with us: Comment below or send us a message and tell us what difference our podcast series makes for you. And please share our podcast with others that might benefit from it and give us an honest rating at iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and we read each and every single one. You really support our show with that as this will make it more likely that other people will find the SIMPLY FOCUS podcast and benefit.
Do you like the SIMPLY FOCUS Podcast? Then help Elfie and Dominik spread the word! Donate for the SIMPLY FOCUS Podcast!