SFP 76 – Episode 76: Reset for Change: A New Kind of Sovereignty with Sue Lickorish
Simply Focus Podcast – Episode #76
Hosted by: Elfie Czerny & Dominik Godat | Intro: Bibiana Czerny & Ken Brooks | Music: www.bensound.com
SFP 76 - Episode 76: Reset for Change: A New Kind of Sovereignty with Sue Lickorish
”I don’t think we can ‘leave no footprints.’ I think we leave imprints on each other.”
In today’s episode, we talk with Sue Lickorish, a conversation changer and Solution-Focused practitioner, about
- what fascinates her with Solution Focus and her „wow“-moments at the beginning
- her solution-focused journey
- how Sue is mindful in her work to have a different kind of conversation
- how Sue’s conversations changed with Solution Focus
- how she developed her own way of Solution Focus and includes what is important to her
- how we leave imprints on each other and on our clients
- how her menopause experience influenced her solution-focused practice and finding a new kind of sovereignty
- including spirituality and finding her own way
- her reset for change spiral with the oneness in the center and the changing world at the outside
- the importance of showing up and finding your own voice in the solution-focused world
- radical acceptance and a small next step
- The challenge of the week: “In your life, over the next 24 hours, take any moment and accept it radically. And ask, “From this moment, am I moving in the direction of my preferred future, with intention?”
Join the conversation
Friendpower is stronger than willpower. So, let’s inspire each other! Share your ideas and thoughts on what inspired you about our conversation with Sue and what differences this makes for you in your everyday life. Share as much detail as possible. Your story might be the one making a vital difference for someone else. Your thoughts and ideas matter and might encourage others to keep on going their SF journey. Share this podcast episode with your friends, clients or colleagues who you think might be inspired by this conversation. It could give them some practical ideas on how to apply Solution Focus in their daily life.
Thank you for listening to our podcast. You are awesome! That you listen to our podcast makes a huge difference for us. Please let us know and get in touch with us: Comment below or send us a message and tell us what difference our podcast series makes for you. And please share our podcast with others that might benefit from it and give us an honest rating at iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and we read each and every single one. You really support our show with that as this will make it more likely that other people will find the SIMPLY FOCUS podcast and benefit.
Do you like the SIMPLY FOCUS Podcast? Then help Elfie and Dominik spread the word! Donate for the SIMPLY FOCUS Podcast!