SFP 58 – Episode 58: Celebrating the SFWorldDay: The Three Questions for a Good Life with Sébastien Vernieuwe and members of the Swiss Network for Solution Focused Work (NLA)
Simply Focus Podcast – Episode #58
Hosted by: Elfie Czerny & Dominik Godat | Intro: Bibiana Czerny & Ken Brooks | Music: www.bensound.com
SFP 58 - Episode 58: Celebrating the SFWorldDay: The Three Questions for a Good Life with Sébastien Vernieuwe and members of the Swiss Network for Solution Focused Work (NLA)
In today’s episode, we talk with Sébastien Vernieuwe of the Korzybski Institute in Bruges (Belgium), about Dr. Luc Isebaert’s “Three Questions for a Good Life”,
- what fascinates him with Solution Focus,
- how he trained Solution Focus and how this changed his practice,
- the ideas and development of the “Three Questions for a Good Life”,
- the Bruges Model that integrates the greek classics with the Ethos, the Pathos, the Logos, and the Oikos,
- how they chose „Happiness“ and „Gratefulness“ as topics for the 3 questions,
- the Social Media campaign „3 Questions on 3 May“ and his best hopes from the challenge,
- the legacy of Luc Isebaert,
the Challenge of the week: Try out the “Three Questions for a Good Life” and share your experiences with us in the comments below.
And we go out and ask participants of the conference of the Swiss Network for Solution Focused Work (NLA) about the differences these questions make for them.
- Check out Dr. Luc Isebaert, Sébastien Vernieuwe and the staff members of the Korzybski Institute.
- Watch the video about the three questions that Elfie mentioned
- Celebrate the SFWorldDay with us and visit the facebook pages “SFWorldDay” and “3 Questions on 3 May“
- Check out the Swiss Network for Solution Focused Work (NLA – Netzwerk lösungsorientiertes Arbeiten)
- Get to know the Bruges Model:
- Read Dr. Luc Isebaert’s book “Solution-Focused Cognitive and Systemic Therapy: The Bruges Model“
- Join the Korzybski Summer Seminar on June 27-30, 2019.
Join the conversation
Share your experiences with the three questions and let us know what differences these make for you in your everyday life. Share as much detail as possible. Your story might be the one making a vital difference for someone else. Your thoughts and ideas matter and might encourage others to keep on going their SF journey. Share this podcast episode with your friends, clients or colleagues who you think might be inspired by this conversation. It could give them some practical ideas on how to apply Solution Focus in their daily life.
Thank you for listening to our podcast. You are awesome! That you listen to our podcast makes a huge difference for us. Please let us know and get in touch with us: Comment below or send us a message and tell us what difference our podcast series makes for you. And please share our podcast with others that might benefit from it and give us an honest rating at iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and we read each and every single one. You really support our show with that as this will make it more likely that other people will find the SIMPLY FOCUS podcast and benefit.