SFP 48 – Episode 48: 19 Voices: Learnings and Inspirations from the SFU Conference in Taos
Simply Focus Podcast – Episode #48
Hosted by: Elfie Czerny & Dominik Godat | Intro: Bibiana Czerny & Ken Brooks | Music: www.bensound.com & John Murphy
SFP 48 - Episode 48: 19 Voices: Learnings and Inspirations from the SFU Conference in Taos
In today’s episode we are at the SFU Conference in Taos, New Mexico, and we talk with 15 Solution Focused practitioners from around the world about
- their fascinations for SF,
- their takeaways from the SFU Conference that they take home to their practice,
- the takeaways they hope that the participants will take with them from the workshops and plenary sessions,
and we talk with the hosts Adam Froerer and Elliott Connie about
- love, hope,
- their relationship and collaboration,
- the hope that people live their lives from a point of inspiration,
- and that we are all better (off) when we support each other.
- Learning together – join the community: Join us at one of the next Solution Focused conferences near you. You find many more Solution Focused events in the SF Community Calendar, which also very much invites everybody to add your Solution Focused events to the calendar to show what’s going on in this awesome worldwide community. Thank you, dear Rolf F. Katzenberger, for putting this calendar together and THANK YOU to everyone who helps making this calendar a vivid overview of SF events by adding upcoming Solution Focused events to this source!
Connect with BRIEF on Facebook and check out Evan George’s Sunday posts.
Find out more about the SFU here >>>.
- Find out more about Elliott Connie, his inspiring vlog “SFBT moments” and his publications on his website.
- Check out Elliot’s marriage & family therapy practice in Keller, Texas.
Get in contact with Adam Froerer at Mercer University.
Join the conversation
Friendpower is stronger than willpower. So, let’s inspire each other! Share your ideas and thoughts on what inspired you about our conversations and what differences this makes for you in your everyday life. Share as much detail as possible. Your story might be the one making a vital difference for someone else. Your thoughts and ideas matter and might encourage others to keep on going their SF journey. Share this podcast episode with your friends, clients or colleagues who you think might be inspired by this conversation. It could give them some practical ideas on how to apply Solution Focus in their daily life.
Thank you for listening to our podcast. You are awesome! That you listen to our podcast makes a huge difference for us. Please let us know and get in touch with us: Comment below or send us a message and tell us what difference our podcast series makes for you. And please share our podcast with others that might benefit from it and give us an honest rating at iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and we read each and every single one. You really support our show with that as this will make it more likely that other people will find the SIMPLY FOCUS podcast and benefit.
Do you like the SIMPLY FOCUS Podcast? Then help Elfie and Dominik spread the word! Donate for the SIMPLY FOCUS Podcast!