SFP 31 – Episode 31: Fascination Solution Focus
Simply Focus Podcast – Episode #31
Hosted by: Elfie Czerny, Dominik Godat, Bibiana Czerny | Intro: Bibiana Czerny | Music: www.bensound.com
SFP 31 - Episode 31: Fascination Solution Focus
“What fascinates you?”
In today’s episode, we re-listen to the fascination with Solution Focus of all the 20 interviewees we had on our podcast so far.
- Let yourself fascinate by the fascinations of Jonathan D. Sherman, Monica Rotner, Pamela King, Stephen Langer, Janet Beavin Bavelas, Haesun Moon, Thorana Nelson, Victor Nelson, Bo Yon Koh, Alan Kay, Brenda Zalter-Minden, Laura Cole, Bob Faw, Peter De Jong, Elliott Connie, Brigitte Lavoie, Heather Fiske, Bill O’Hanlon, Dvorah Simon, and Dominik Godat.
- And let us know in the comments section below “What fascinates you with Solution Focus?”.
Listen to the full episodes again:
- SFP 5 – The GREAT relationship: Interview with Jonathan D. Sherman
- SFP 7 – Effective Leadership with Solution Focus: Interview with Monica Rotner
- SFP 8 – Let’s play…: Interview with Pamela K. King
- SFP 9 – Persistent in being curios: Interview with Dr. Stephen Langer about Solution Focused Brief Therapy
- SFP 10 – Seeing Interaction: Interview with Janet Beavin Bavelas
- SFP 11 – Language of Hope: Interview with Haesun Moon
- SFP 12 – Interactional Relationships: Interview with Dr. Thorana Nelson
- SFP 13 – Solution Focus at Work: Interview with Victor Nelson
- SFP 17 – In Tune with Solution Focus: Interview with Dr. Bo Yon Koh
- SFP 19 – At the Round Table with Alan Kay: Solution Focused Applications
- SFP 20 – Frog or Forever Recognize Other’s Greatness: Interview with Brenda Zalter-Minden
- SFP 21 – Living in Sunday Right Away: Interview with Laura Cole about her first three weeks with SF
- SFP 22 – Energized: Interview with Bob Faw about energizing ourselves and others
- SFP 23 – What directions do you choose in your conversations? – A face-to-face dialogue with Dr. Peter de Jong
- SFP 24 – Being in Love with Love: Interview with Elliott Connie
- SFP 25 – Seeing Opportunities – Pull the Golden Ribbon: Interview with Brigitte Lavoie
- SFP 27 – Hope in Action: A Conversation with Heather Fiske about Solution Focused Suicide Prevention
- SFP 28 – In the Land of Possibilities with Bill O’Hanlon
- SFP 29 – Words arise out of Silence: A Poetic Conversation with Dvorah Simon
- SFP 30 – SF Leadership: Everyday interactions that make a difference with Dominik Godat
Cape Breton, Nova Scotia – a very special place! We’ll be back one day…
Join the conversation
Let us know what fascinates you! Friendpower is stronger than willpower. So, let’s inspire each other! Share your ideas and thoughts on what inspired you and what differences this makes for you in your everyday life. Share as much detail as possible. Your story might be the one making a vital difference for someone else. Your thoughts and ideas matter and might encourage others to keep on going their SF journey. Share this podcast episode with your friends, clients or colleagues who you think might be inspired by this conversation. It could give them some practical ideas on how to apply Solution Focus in their daily life.
Thank you for listening to our podcast. You are awesome! That you listen to our podcast makes a huge difference for us. Please let us know and get in touch with us: Comment below or send us a message and tell us what difference our podcast series makes for you. And please share our podcast with others that might benefit from it and give us an honest rating at iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and we read each and every single one. You really support our show with that as this will make it more likely that other people will find the SIMPLY FOCUS podcast and benefit.