SFP 3 – Episode 3: Solution Focus makes a difference
Simply Focus Podcast – Episode #3
Hosted by: Elfie Czerny & Dominik Godat | Intro: Bibiana Czerny |Music: www.bensound.com
SFP 3 - Episode 3: Solution Focus makes a difference
“We can think of it that we had luck. And for sure we had that. And at the same time we also see the part we took in that. We stayed joyful all the time, we stayed in joyful interaction with everyone all the time, and we always saw possibilites, we always saw options, we always were very optimistic in a realistic way.”Elfie Czerny
„If you look on what works, look on your preferred future, look on everything that goes into the right direction already then you will very fast come up with things that you could do that move you into the right direction even more.”Dominik Godat
In today’s episode, we talk about
- how we dealt with our oil leak and how Solution Focused questions made a great weekend possible.
- how problem analysis doesn’t make sense in a reciprocal ever changing world.
- the differences between problem oriented and Solution Focused questions.
- how we perceive things better when we have words for them.
- The challenge of the week: Observe your focuses – When are you in a problem focus, when in a Solution Focus? What do you do differently when you are in a Solution Focus and how do you manage to switch from problem to Solution Focus?
- Join Keiko Yoneyama’s Solution Focused Book Club on Facebook
- Check out Justin Weiss’ Wim Hof Method Workshops in Boulder, Colorado. Elfie & Justin met in November 2017 at the Wim Hof Method Instructors training in the Rocky Mountains where they spent a great time together. Justin is a passionate Wim Hof Method practitioner and a great teacher with an amazing story to share!
- The blue-green experiment with the Himba tribe of northern Namibia
Join the conversation
Let’s make a difference for others and share your insights!
Friendpower is stronger than willpower. So, let’s inspire each other! Share your ideas and thoughts on what inspired you and what differences this makes for you in your everyday life.
Share as much detail as possible. Your story might be the one making a vital difference for someone else. Your thoughts and ideas matter and might encourage others to keep on going their SF journey.
If you have friends, clients or colleagues who you think might be inspired by this conversation, share this podcast episode. It could give them some practical ideas on how to apply Solution Focus in their daily work and life.
Thank you for listening to our podcast. You are awesome! That you listen to our podcast makes a huge difference for us. Please let us know and get in touch with us: Comment below or send us a message and tell us what difference our podcast series makes for you.
Do you like the SIMPLY FOCUS Podcast? Then help Elfie and Dominik spread the word! Donate for the SIMPLY FOCUS Podcast!