SFP 26 – Episode 26: Celebrating Half a Year SIMPLY FOCUS Podcast with “That Reminds Me Of The Following Story” by Hannes Couvreur
Simply Focus Podcast – Episode #26
Hosted by: Elfie Czerny & Dominik Godat | Intro: Bibiana Czerny | Music: www.bensound.com
SFP 26 - Episode 26: Celebrating Half a Year SIMPLY FOCUS Podcast with "That Reminds Me Of The Following Story" by Hannes Couvreur
„So with a formula you are instructed or expected to know it exactly as it is. With a story you are invited to hear as it appeals to you.“
„And that also resonates with what’s at the heart of the Solution Focused community, which is whatever we practice has been passed on to us by so many professionals, but also, and let’s not forget that, by so many clients who are willing to let us be part of their learning.”Hannes Couvreur
“It’s just amazing what can arise when we are clear about our preferred future and that’s really a big big learning for me throughout this journey I am very very grateful for.“
„That reminds me of the story that I love to tell myself and that we love to tell each other that friendpower is so much stronger than willpower. And the one thing was back home when we talked about our preferred future, when we talked about signs of progress, when we talked about the things we want to see come true in our lives it was beautiful to talk to each other about that, it was even more powerful to talk to others about that.”Elfie Czerny
“And this reminds me of how important it is to notice that your preferred future is coming true right at that moment.“
„And since then we’re really aware of those moments when the preferred future shows up because the preferred future shows up so many times, so often in our life and probably in your life and it’s not that easy to really spot that, to highlight that, and to amplify that through just mentioning it and doing more of that or just enjoying it.“Dominik Godat
In today’s episode, we are celebrating half a year SIMPLY FOCUS podcast with “That Reminds Me of A Story” by Hannes Couvreur
We talk with Hannes Couvreur, Founder & Local Wisdom Cultivator of “That Reminds Me of A Story”, Resourcefulness Detective & Founder of Superbly Human, about
- the SolWorld CEE where we met Hannes and where he scaled with shoes and introduced „That reminds me of the following story”
- how „That reminds me of the following story“ works and how Hannes accompanied by Anton Stellamans came up with it
- The challenge of the week: „Share a story that you were reminded of when you listened to this podcast.
And we do
- „That reminds me of the following story“ as a celebration and reflection of our last half a year! Wow, thank you for this great community and all the people who made these and so many more stories possible!
- Go to ‘That Reminds Me of The Following Story‘ to find out more about how to enrich and empower the wisdom of people, communities and organisations.
- ‘An Ecology of Mind’ a beautiful documentary about Gregory Bateson by his daughter Nora Bateson.
- Anton Stellamans a.o. is co-founder of Ilfaro in Belgium.
- Elfie’s Wim Hof Method Hiking Video.
- Join Elfie’s birthday project “Hope and Reasons for Living – Solution Focused Suicide Prevention” FREE Mini Online Program.
Join the conversation
What stories are you reminded of when listening to Hannes’ and our stories? Friendpower is stronger than willpower. So, let’s inspire each other! Share your stories and ideas as well as your thoughts on what inspired you and what differences this makes for you in your everyday life. Share as much detail as possible. Your story might be the one making a vital difference for someone else. Your thoughts and ideas matter and might encourage others to keep on going their SF journey. Share this podcast episode with your friends, clients or colleagues who you think might be inspired by this conversation. It could give them some practical ideas on how to apply Solution Focus in their daily life.
Thank you for listening to our podcast. You are awesome! That you listen to our podcast makes a huge difference for us. Please let us know and get in touch with us: Comment below or send us a message and tell us what difference our podcast series makes for you. And please share our podcast with others that might benefit from it and give us an honest rating at iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and we read each and every single one. You really support our show with that as this will make it more likely that other people will find the SIMPLY FOCUS podcast and benefit.