SFP 21 – Episode 21: Living in Sunday Right Away: Interview with Laura Cole about her first three weeks with SF
Simply Focus Podcast – Episode #21
Hosted by: Elfie Czerny & Dominik Godat | Intro and Outro: Eden Cole & Bibiana Czerny | Music: www.bensound.com
SFP 21 - Episode 21: Living in Sunday Right Away: Interview with Laura Cole about her first three weeks with SF
In today’s episode, we talk with Laura Cole, an organisational coach and mediator, who just got in touch with Solution Focus about
- what fascinates her with Solution Focus
- what differences Solution Focus has made for her, her clients, her friends and her family in the last three weeks
- how she applied Solution Focus right away in a meeting with 35 people
- what she already did in the past that made it easy for her to embrace Solution Focus
- how she is now headed towards the preferred future in her dialogues
- what she did in the past that she would now consider Solution Focused and is excited to continue
- how she shifted the focus of a conversation with a friend
- how she notices in her conversations now that she wants to have a different kind of conversation
- how she supported her 7-year old daughter to perceive her teacher in a different way
- how she asked her 7-year old daughter Solution Focused questions
- her ideas about Christian coaching moving from Saturday conversations to the hope and promise of Sunday conversations
- The challenge of the week: Change the answer to „How are you?“ to something different or even better, come up with a different greeting to have more intentional meaningful relationships.
And don’t miss the surprise after the end.
Join the conversation
Friendpower is stronger than willpower. So, let’s inspire each other! Share your ideas and thoughts on what inspired you and what differences this makes for you in your everyday life. Share as much detail as possible. Your story might be the one making a vital difference for someone else. Your thoughts and ideas matter and might encourage others to keep on going their SF journey. Share this podcast episode with your friends, clients or colleagues who you think might be inspired by this conversation. It could give them some practical ideas on how to apply Solution Focus in their daily life.
Thank you for listening to our podcast. You are awesome! That you listen to our podcast makes a huge difference for us. Please let us know and get in touch with us: Comment below or send us a message and tell us what difference our podcast series makes for you. And please share our podcast with others that might benefit from it and give us an honest rating at iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and we read each and every single one. You really support our show with that as this will make it more likely that other people will find the SIMPLY FOCUS podcast and benefit.
Do you like the SIMPLY FOCUS Podcast? Then help Elfie and Dominik spread the word! Donate for the SIMPLY FOCUS Podcast!