SFP 2 – Episode 2: Amplifying useful change in an ever changing world
Simply Focus Podcast – Episode #2
Hosted by: Elfie Czerny & Dominik Godat | Intro: Bibiana Czerny |Music: www.bensound.com
SFP 2 - Episode 2: Amplifying useful change in an ever changing world
“All these interactions gave us a feeling of being together on this journey, of looking in the same direction, of co-creating something beautiful.”
“What I so much love about it is that it keeps us curious, and it keeps us alive, and it keeps us really in a mood of being discoverers, in the mood of being adventurers who discover all the signs which help them to have a better life.”Elfie Czerny
„In an ever changing world, however, there are always differences. And exactly these differences we use in the Solution Focused approach.”
“We knew what we wanted and how our preferred future looked like. When we realized what worked in the past we kept asking us how might we notice tonight that we are one step closer. And it was so easy to celebrate all those successes.”Dominik Godat
In today’s episode, we talk about
- the assumption of “Change is happening all the time” and its implications
- how we constantly change and adapt to our surroundings
- how we can amplify useful change with the 3 Solution Focused focuses:
- 1. Our preferred future – as a driving force towards the life we want to live or how we created a great Christmas time!
- 2. Working on what works – as the valuable base for amplifying what’s already there or how we can make a great day out of a bad one!
- 3. Signs of progress – as a close guide towards our preferred future or how we celebrated our Christmas tree as a sign of being on track!
- The challenge of the week: Discovering all the changes that already go into a good direction.
Join the conversation
Let’s enhance the life of others and share your insights!
Friendpower is stronger than willpower. So, let’s inspire each other! Share your ideas and thoughts on what inspired you and what differences this makes for you in your everyday life.
Share as much detail as possible. Your story might be the one making a vital difference for someone else. Your thoughts and ideas matter and might encourage others to keep on going their SF journey.
If you have friends, clients or colleagues who you think might be inspired by this conversation, share this podcast episode. It could give them some practical ideas on how to apply Solution Focus in their daily work and life.
Thank you for listening to our podcast. You are awesome! That you listen to our podcast makes a huge difference for us. Please let us know and get in touch with us: Comment below or send us a message and tell us what difference our podcast series makes for you.