SFP 16 – Episode 16: Celebrating one year on the road with Elfie Czerny, Dominik Godat & Bibiana
Simply Focus Podcast – Episode #16
Hosted by: Elfie Czerny & Dominik Godat | Intro and Outro: Bibiana Czerny | Music: www.bensound.com | Photo: Carl Hanninen
SFP 16 - Episode 16: Celebrating one year on the road with Elfie Czerny, Dominik Godat & Bibiana
“So one big highlight for me for sure was and is the way how we create our everyday life together as a couple, together as a family, and how we became faster and faster in adopting to changes.“
“Another highlight, and i’d say this is maybe one of the biggest highlights, was meeting all these friends along the road and with our Solution Focused community it was so joyful and easy to connect with people.“Elfie Czerny
After listening to Elfie’s highlights: „Yeah and it’s so cool to listen to them and re-experience them again.“
„Being really part of their lives within a short period of time with one or two sf questions they start looking at their lives differently and mostly come back and tell us, wow that really made a huge difference.”Dominik Godat
In today’s episode, we celebrate and talk about
- our first year on the road,
- some fun facts of our first year, where we are and where we are heading to next
- one of our favorite Solution Focused games on the road: Solution Ping Pong,
- some of our highlights of the first year living in our Hearty,
- what we did that helped us to experience these highlights,
- some of our learnings,
- what each of us contributes to make a positive difference for the others and our journey,
- our best hopes for the upcoming weeks and months,
- celebrating small successes, anniversaries and life,
- The challenge of the week: Inspire us and share how you celebrate your small and big successes, your anniversaries and your precious life.
- Here you can find some fun facts from a year on the road and here you’ll find a gallery with some impressions from encounters with our Solution Focused friends.
- We love to play Solution Ping Pong – maybe that’s why we love to share it so much. You can read more about the questions we ask each other in this interview SF on Tour interviewed by John Brooker from the Interactional Journal as well as here SF on Tour interviewed by Ryszard Kaczorowski for the psychological magazine “Inspiracje Psychologiczne”.
- Check out Lindsey & Adam Nubern from Nuventure Travels.
- Here we spent some magic time with very special encounters around Christmas: Kollektive Coffee & Tea in Hot Springs.
- If you’re ever close to Nanaimo, Vancouver Island, BC check out the Crow & Gates Pub in Cedar. We spent a lovely evening there!
- Right in time for getting a picture for our podcast we met the photo-artist Carl Hanninen. Once again thank you for taking the time to shoot some beautiful pics with us at this beautiful spot at Lake Superior. And once again thank you to your dear friend for allowing us to have this time 🙂
- Join the webinar with us hosted by Alan Kay: SFiO North America chapter Zoom webinar – Tuesday 3rd July 2018 at 12.00 pm NY time / 09.00 PST / 17.00 BST / 18.00 CET
What is SfiO? If you work with the Solution Focus approach and/or would like to see more of it in organizations, you can contribute to Solution Focus in Organisations (SFiO) and further the work of this great network: http://sfio.org/…/be-involved-with-asf…/contribute-to-asfio/
And even if you’re not yet a SFiO contributor, you’re welcome to join the online chapter meeting to try it out.
Eager to join? Drop us a note at email@example.com and we’ll send you the Zoom-Link.
- And soon you’ll find more infos about our Solution Focused Leadership online conference in German, die Impulskonferenz für Lösungsfokussierte Führung 2018 Online on our website www.impulskonferenz.com (check out the impressions from our previous two conferences!).
Join the conversation
Inspiring others inspire others!
Friendpower is stronger than willpower. So, let’s inspire each other! Share your ideas and thoughts on what inspired you and what differences this makes for you in your everyday life. And we’d love to hear how you celebrate your small and big successes, your anniversaries and your precious life!
Share as much detail as possible. Your story might be the one making a vital difference for someone else. Your thoughts and ideas matter and might encourage others to keep on going their SF journey.
If you have friends, clients or colleagues who you think might be inspired by this conversation, share this podcast episode. It could give them some practical ideas on how to apply Solution Focus in their daily work and life.
Thank you for listening to our podcast. You are awesome! That you listen to our podcast makes a huge difference for us. Please let us know and get in touch with us: Comment below or send us a message and tell us what difference our podcast series makes for you.
Do you like the SIMPLY FOCUS Podcast? Then help Elfie and Dominik spread the word! Donate for the SIMPLY FOCUS Podcast!