SFP 15 – Episode 15: Inspiring others again: A reflection with Elfie Czerny & Dominik Godat
Simply Focus Podcast – Episode #15
Hosted by: Elfie Czerny & Dominik Godat | Intro: Bibiana Czerny |Music: www.bensound.com
SFP 15 - Episode 15: Inspiring others again: A reflection with Elfie Czerny & Dominik Godat
“And I love that to just reflect on the questions I asked that day (…) how did they, you know, support a good conversation (…) what (…) kind of conversations did I have today and how did I impact them with my questions, what differences did I make with the questions, what answers did I receive today and joyfully stay on track and from time to time take this time for reflection.”Elfie Czerny
„It’s not like in a textbook (…) A conversation is kind of messy it just happens and (…) it’s just life and if you look at how you co-constructed a conversation in real life and go back in a video for example then you can learn so many things for your practice.“Dominik Godat
In today’s episode, we
- talk about where we are right now and how we enjoyed two cold dips – one in Canmore and one in Calgary
- explore what inspired us in the interview podcasts, we did with Janet Bavelas, Haesun Moon, Thorana Nelson, and Victor Nelson:
- SFP 10 – Episode 10: Seeing Interaction: Interview with Janet Beavin Bavelas, Ph.D., F.R.S.C., Professor Emeritus of Psychology at the University of Victoria
- SFP 11 – Episode 11: Language of Hope: Interview with Haesun Moon, Co-Director of the Canadian Centre for Brief Coaching
- SFP 12 – Episode 12: Interactional Relationships: Interview with Dr. Thorana Nelson, Professor Emerita of Utah State University and author of many Solution Focused books
- SFP 13 – Episode 13: Solution Focus at Work: Interview with Victor Nelson, Pastoral Counselor and Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist
- joining the community
Practicing the Wim Hof Methods with friends – we love it! Thank you Angela Knox and Vincent & Leanna Krauss for hosting us in Canmore and Calgary and showing us these awesome places!
Join the conversation
Inspiring others inspire others again!
Friendpower is stronger than willpower. So, let’s inspire each other! Share your ideas and thoughts on what inspired you and what differences this makes for you in your everyday life.
Share as much detail as possible. Your story might be the one making a vital difference for someone else. Your thoughts and ideas matter and might encourage others to keep on going their SF journey.
If you have friends, clients or colleagues who you think might be inspired by this conversation, share this podcast episode. It could give them some practical ideas on how to apply Solution Focus in their daily work and life.
Thank you for listening to our podcast. You are awesome! That you listen to our podcast makes a huge difference for us. Please let us know and get in touch with us: Comment below or send us a message and tell us what difference our podcast series makes for you.