SFP 14 – Episode 14: Inspiring others: A reflection with Elfie Czerny & Dominik Godat
Simply Focus Podcast – Episode #14
Hosted by: Elfie Czerny & Dominik Godat | Intro: Bibiana Czerny |Music: www.bensound.com
SFP 14 - Episode 14: Inspiring others: A reflection with Elfie Czerny & Dominik Godat
“And in seeing the small things and focusing on the tiny little things that make a huge difference in every day life, because it’s the thing that we usually do or maybe little things we change and by that change a conversation, by that change a moment to a more joyful moment and putting the focus on these little things where we can make a difference.”Elfie Czerny
„I think it’s this constant Solution Focused reflection in terms of, like you said, our preferred future, about looking what works and then amplifying those useful changes.“
“Small things, small change that lead to bigger change.”
In today’s episode, we
- talk about where we are right now and where we are heading next
- explore what inspired us in the interview podcasts, we did with Jonathan D. Sherman, Monica Rotner, Pamela King, and Stephen Langer:
- SFP 5 – Episode 5: The GREAT Relationship: Interview with Jonathan D. Sherman, Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist
- SFP 7 – Episode 7: Effective Leadership with Solution Focus: Interview with Monica Rotner, Division Manager of the Community Justice Service, Boulder
- SFP 8 – Episode 8: Let’s play…: Interview with Pamela K. King, Author, Speaker, Trainer & Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist
- SFP 9 – Episode 9: Persistent in being curios: Interview with Dr. Stephen Langer, clinical psychologist and president of the Solution Focused Brief Therapy Association (SFBTA)
- added a little extra fun at the end
- Rima Nouri’s Website and Blog: Elegant Alchemy
- Pamela K. King’s book “Tools for Effective Family Therapy with Children and Families. A Solution Focused Approach”
Join the conversation
Inspiring others inspire others!
Friendpower is stronger than willpower. So, let’s inspire each other! Share your ideas and thoughts on what inspired you and what differences this makes for you in your everyday life.
Share as much detail as possible. Your story might be the one making a vital difference for someone else. Your thoughts and ideas matter and might encourage others to keep on going their SF journey.
If you have friends, clients or colleagues who you think might be inspired by this conversation, share this podcast episode. It could give them some practical ideas on how to apply Solution Focus in their daily work and life.
Thank you for listening to our podcast. You are awesome! That you listen to our podcast makes a huge difference for us. Please let us know and get in touch with us: Comment below or send us a message and tell us what difference our podcast series makes for you.